SCHOOLS, PRINCIPALS, & TEACHERS!!!!
End of School Awards Season has arrived! Please be aware of the following guidelines...
1. No handwritten or faxed orders. All orders MUST be typed into the body of an email, a Word doc, or an Excel spreadsheet.
2. You are one of many schools we serve. Please place your order as soon as possible so that we can meet every deadline in a timely manner. We need at least 14-21 business days for most large, school wide orders.
3. If paying with PO#, please include PO# in the body of the email. We do NOT need a copy of the PO, just the number. If not paying with PO#, an invoice will be e-mailed before pickup/delivery and a check will need to be available upon pickup/delivery.
4. Keep engraving text as simple as possible, especially on large orders. We recommend no names or years so that if awards aren't given out for some reason, they can be used again next year. No more than 3 lines of text.
Ex.#1 Line 1: <Recipient Name>, Line 2: <Award Title>, Line 3: <School Name>
Ex.#2 Line1: 1st Place, Line 2: Reading Award, Line 3: Wayland Bonds Elementary
5. If you do not receive a confirmation email stating we have received your order, DO NOT assume we have received it.
6. PLEASE check spelling carefully for the text to be included on the awards BEFORE you submit your order. Sending multiple emails as you find mistakes may cause you to be charged additional setup fees.
7. Please order one neck ribbon color for your entire school medal order. Allowing your teachers to choose his/her favorite ribbon color for her class's medals slows down production and may cost you an extra fee.
As always, thank you for using Award Solutions for your end of school awards. We love working with our school clients and are only a phone call or email away if you have any issues.